Tuesday 23 February 2010

Red Bull, Sugarfree

"Red Bull, Sugarfree".  6" x 6", Oil on Panel

Where would I be without my Red Bull Sugarfree and all things caffeine? . . . asleep, I guess.

I love crunching things up . . . cans, paper, bubblewrap and anything else that comes to hand and will be thrown out. Something very satisfying about reducing things to the smallest space possible.

I love this used can . . .it was sitting on my studio table after being emptied and kept attracting my attention . . .great shape and colours . . .out came the camera and a short time later . . . its painted.

A painting of what helped me paint . . . something strangely circular about this process.

1 comment:

  1. hey Moritz, fantastic work, and thank you for the link

    all the best, and thank you for the call !!!

    yours Edward

    ReplyDelete